1. Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz – refreshing pick me up during longer flights
3. L’occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream – comes in a travel size that is compact enough to carry everywhere
4. Issada Loose Mineral Powder Foundation – Being mineral, I don’t feel guilty if I am too tired to wash my makeup off before bed! 5. Kikki K Travel wallet to keep important documents safe and organised 6. Bottled Water – I try to drink 2 litres each day even on holidays.
7. Lonely Planet Book – these books are handy for current itineraries and maps. I always purchase one for my travel destination.
8. My camera to capture those special memories!
My husband and I are off to Hong Kong this morning to enjoy some sight seeing, food, rest and relaxation….oh & maybe a little shopping! Here are some of my travel essentials! See you in a couple of weeks! BG xo
Images sourced from thebodyshop, strawberrynet, kikkik, bookworld, google, pinterest, issada, dermalogica