It will soon be the one year anniversary of the blog (very excited for you & me!) so I thought it was about time to share a little bit more about myself to you. So here goes…12 Things about Barb McKellar in no particular order
1. I own way too many sequin jackets, jeans and white tees. I cant get enough of them and this would be my everyday uniform if I could have one.
2. I am a Crossfit addict and have been for 3 years. I love the feeling of lifting heavy stuff and achieving things I never thought I could when it comes to fitness. (thank you coaches down at Crossfit Mitchelton)
3. I have a full time job as a Business Analyst . Blogging is my second full time job! (which I love more)
4. I love music ( pop and rap mostly) and I have to listen to it in the morning to start my day. If I really like a song, I will play it on repeat for a week. ( or until I cant listen to it anymore)
6. Movies – favourite comedy movie would be Bad Boys 2, favourite drama – cant decide between the Interpreter or Blood Diamond. I am very picky when it comes to choosing movies to watch which is very annoying to my husband.
7. Favourite cheat meals are hot chips, pizza and gelato ( always hazelnut). Fav healthy meals are salads, veges, fruit & I am totally obsessed with quinoa.
8. I enjoy cooking and would say I am reasonably good at it. However, I am unable to bake. My scones end up as stones and my cakes fall apart
9. I am Greek. I have 45 first cousins and I cant live without lemons, fetta cheese and marinated olives . I also blame my large appetite on my mother!
10. I only drink water, tea & juice (very occasionally),champagne & cocktails. I don’t like coffee, wine or beer.
11. I am super good at the board game Pictionary but totally suck at Articulate.
12. My personal style is all about what I love and feel good in. It cant be put into one box.
So there you have it. Hope you have enjoyed learning a little more about me and the pics taken by my husband Steve. (thanks babe!) BG xo